Sunday 1 December 2013

Equal Opportunities

They talk about equality. I say "bullshit". All i ever had was my brain and my guts. I started from zero. No matter where i was, i was treated like a piece of shit. It didn't matter how many skills i had and what knowledge. For them i was just a peasant. I had no money, no friends, no diplomas, no certificates, nothing. It didn't matter how much effort i pout into it, i was still worthless to them. All the potentials i had meant nothing. And now i want to ask. Where is that equality? Where is that equal treatment? Where are those equal opportunities? Why i was always the kid in the corner? Why i was always ignored? Why i was blamed for things i didn't do? Why was everybody picking on me? Why i had to pay for others mistakes? Why everyone betrayed me? Why i had to suffer? Why i was always alone? What the fuck did i do wrong? I hear about equality and i laugh. What a sick joke. Equal to what?


No comments:

Post a Comment