Thursday 12 December 2013

Trying Hard

Am trying so hard. I really do. But no matter how hard i try, always something has to happen. Why? What's wrong? Is it my luck or my stupidity? I keep trying and trying and trying so so hard but again something happens and throws me down. Everything i do i fail. The only thing i achieve is failure itself. Why? For once can't i do something and achieve it? Am asking you. You two-face lying b*stard. How many times to you have to kill your own children so you can feed your own selfishness. You sick b*stard. How much more you want from us? Is that your purpose in life? To ruin your kids lives again and again? How many times you need to destroy our lives so you can be satisfied. But no matter what i say i know it's my fauld. For giving you countless chances to prove everyone wrong. I guess my dream for a family was too strong and made me blind. How stupid am i? Trusting you again was a big mistake. You live in world of your own where there's no one but you. Lying and betraying are your specialities. And the worst part you're too proud to care. Lets see when you're going to realise that you're going to be alone for the rest of your life. Congratulations dad. You f*cked my life again. Thank you very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment