Monday 25 November 2013

Goodbye

Today i will not share my disappointment. Today am going to say goodbye to the most important person in my life. I've kept this inside of me for so long, knowing that it will never reach you. You're so far away from me in a place i can never find. I never got the chance to show my gratitude and for that i am truly sorry. I wish you could see inside my heart, so you would understand how much you meant for me. You kept me warm inside your arms. You fed me when i was hungry. You changed my diapers. You heard my first words. You held my hands when i took my first steps. Whenever i was scared or angry, i was always running to you with tears. All of my memories contain something about you. Because of you i survived. Because of you i had a childhood. Because of you i had a home. Because of you i had a family. You are the reason i am who i am today. Although you're not here i still feel i can talk to you. So if you can hear me know that i will always love you and i will always be grateful to you. Only my tears can describe how much i miss you. I didn't have the chance to say goodbye before you go. So i am sitting here writing something you will never see. I just hope that it will reach to you somehow. I just want a second chance to say my final words. Goodbye grandma. Say hello to grandpa for me. Rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment