Tuesday 19 November 2013

Here i start

I created this blog because i am mostly disappointed. Disappointed in many ways for many things. In general and in certain. At people and mostly at myself. You see i have a special gift. I give to everyone too much credit. And in the end i find out the hard way that i am wrong. Again. And that's why I'm mostly disappointed. Hopefully many people will read my blog and share my disappointment, not in a pessimistic way, but in a realistic way and understanding of the truth. We are always wrong about everything. No matter how much we think we know there's always something to prove as wrong. It will hit us many times over, but we are bound to do that mistake again, just because we think we are right. The only thing we earn is the doubts we're going to have next. And again for that I'm mostly disappointed. Thank you.