Friday 22 November 2013

Disappointed kid

I was a kid. Like every kid i had my own dreams. Innocent dreams. I was once a kid and i had that pure honesty in my eyes. Now all i see in the mirror is a face i hardly recognize. Inside there's still a kid wearing a grown-up mask, living in a grown-up body. A kid that is scared of what the world has become. A kid trapped in a circle he didn't build. A kid that is poisoned by a sick society. A kid mistreated, used. A kid that was attacked by angry people. A kid that saw his dreams torn apart, destroyed. And now look in to the mirror and tell me what do you see. Try to find that kid inside you. See what that kid has been through. Now try to say everything's fine. You can't lie to that kid. That kid is honest and pure. That kid lives inside you. All the kid inside me ever wanted is to have friends, play, and laugh. What does the kid inside you want? I am really disappointed that we let the kids inside us down. Are you? Please don't let the kids of today down too. They don't deserve to pay for our mistakes. We did pay for others but that doesn't mean that is right for them to pay for ours. There's still an innocent kid inside you. What do you think that kid would do? Don't let that kid down again. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment